Our price of a safari are charged in US Dollar, and they varies widely from around $100 to over $2000 per person per day.
The DN Gallery offers a large variety of holiday itineraries; therefore, the pricing depends largely upon your requirements.
- Join Group Safari; price range from $100 to around $200 per person per day (All depending on the number of people in your group, your choice of locations and activities).
- Budget Camp Safari; price range from $200 to $300 per person per day.
- Standard Lodge Safari; price range from $300 to around $2000 per person per day. (All depending on your choice of locations and activities).
- Luxury Lodge Safari; price range from $2000 and above per person pe day. (depending on the level of accommodation you require and activities)
Factors that affect Tanzania safari costs:
- The duration of the tour
- The standard and type of accommodation e.g. fully serviced camping or five-star lodges.
- The type of transport used e.g. fly-in or self-drive, whether it is a guided or unguided tour.
- The number of people in your group e.g. larger groups may cost less per person.
Quotes and Payment
Our field staff will give you a precise quote for your personalised itinerary as soon as the finer details have been settled. Online credit card (VISA or MasterCard), bank transfer, or cash can make payment. Your money may be paid to a Client's Trust Account in the UK, or the online credit card service, all offering customer security in event of unforeseen circumstances.
What is included?
Unless otherwise arranged your safari will include the following: all National Park and Game Reserve entrance fees, government levies and taxes, transport in a safari converted 4x4 vehicle with driver/guide, transfers as described, 3 meals a day (except in towns), accommodation as specified, bottled drinking water and listed excursions except those referred to as 'optional'.
What is not included?
Prices do not usually include soft drinks, alcohol or items of a personal nature such as laundry and gratuities (recommended $5-15 per staff member per day). International airfares, visas and travel insurance are not included in our pricing. It is cheaper for you to book flights yourselves from your own country, and visa costs vary significantly from country to country.
Safety and Value for Money
Wild Things does not cut corners on safety, food or logistical practicality. You may find a cheaper operator with a similar itinerary, but not with the same level of service. We do not compromise on your value for money. If you find a cheaper safari that looks the same, send us the itinerary and quote, and we will either match it, or explain why we cannot lower our standards to match it.
Cancellations and refunds
If for any unforeseen reason you miss part of your trip, hotel, or activity - due to illness or otherwise - we will reimburse you, minus expenses, which we may have already incurred, and subject to our terms and conditions. Many hotels and activities involve cancellation charges if notice is short. You should of course have adequate travel insurance. (See our Terms and Conditions).