The Price Change
Rates quoted are correct at the time given and are subject to change without notice. DN Gallery reserves the right to charge surcharges due to unavoidable circumstances beyond our control such as inflation, revised taxation or other fees. Such surcharges will be notified in writing and must be paid within 14 days of notification, making due allowance for normal transmission of funds. Non-payment may be construed as an act of cancellation and subject to the conditions of cancellation.
Deposit & Payment
Upon an agreed itinerary and price, you will be required to pay a deposit of 40% of your total safari quotation cost in order for us to reserve your holiday. On receiving your deposit and subsequent to a written (email) confirmation from DN Gallery, your booking is considered "confirmed" and subject to the cancellation conditions given below. Payments will be in U.S. dollars, by bank wire or electronic transfer.
Your final payment of 60% is due two weeks before the safari commences and or pay cash upon arrival before safari.
We accept online transactions like Visa, MasterCard, America Express, JCB, and other money transfer such as Western Union, MoneyGram and Bank Wire Transfer. Please let us know your convenience payment method so we can give you details to use for process payments.
Cancellation after Booking
All cancellations must be made in writing (email is faster). Telephone cancellations will be accepted BUT not considered valid, untile email received. The date of the cancellation will be the date shown by email was sent.
Any cancellation of confirmed booking is subjected to the following charges;-
- Up to nine weeks before departure: 30% deposit
- Eight weeks before departure: 50% of the safari cost
- Six weeks before departure: 65% of the safari cost
- Four weeks and below before departure: 100% of the safari cost.
- No cancellations or notifications of reduced numbers booked are accepted by phone. Only written notifications are considered valid. Written notifications include email (from original e-mail of the correspondent clients).
- No cancellations or notifications are considered valid unless reconfirmed cancelled in written form by Tanzania Safaris Packages Services.
- No-shows are considered cancelled at the date of your first expected arrival.
- No refunds shall be given for, lost travel time or necessary substitution of facilities, especially by virtue of force majeure;
Itineraries necessarily amended after departure, especially by virtue of force majeure;
- For circumstances beyond the Company's control which necessitate alternative arrangements being made to ensure safety and or further participation of enjoyment.
- If the participant does not appear for any accommodation, service or excursion without first notifying the Company in writing.
- If the participant leaves after the safari has commenced.
- You may also be responsible for any fees imposed by hotels, airlines etc.,
- That are over and above your land arrangements, due to your cancellation of your original date bookings.
Cancellation by DN Gallery
The company reserves the right to make changes, where unavoidable, to itineraries, holidays and services both before and after a booking is confirmed due to but not limiting: -
- Bad weather
- Late payments
- Availability of service
- Other unavoidable circumstances
The Company reserves the right to employ the services of sub-contractors. No vehicle may be driven by a client participant at any time, unless it is hired vehicle as a self-drive. Carnage (by land, sea and air) is subject to the terms and conditions of the carrier and to International Conventions, some of which limit liability. Land,sea and air travel are also subject to operational decisions of carriers and ports, which may result in cancellation, delays or diversions over which DN Gallery has no control and for which The Company can accept no liability whatsoever.
DN Gallery reserves the right to substitute accommodations with similar accommodation of the same category and standard.
Liability of the Company:-
DN Gallery acts as a booking agent in all matters relating to hotel and lodge accommodation, tours, airlines/charters, bus companies, ground transportation, boat owners and other independent contracts providing accommodation, transportation and/or other services, each of which is an independent company outside DN Gallery control and each of which has its own terms and conditions.
As such, DN Gallery shall not be liable for injury, delays, loss or damage of any kind arising from other independent contacts. DN Gallery liability to participants carried in our own vehicles is governed by the laws of Tanzania and no other country. The Company reserves the right to employ subcontracts for all or part of its services; in the event of such right the terms of this clause applies. Whilst every care is taken, The Company cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to luggage.
You are responsibility for ALL your travel documents and vaccinations, which must be current and correct. The DN Gallery shall not be responsible for any delay, interruption, or cancellation resulting from participant failure in this regard.